Monday, August 30, 2010

Getting ready to leave Korea very soon, this am in fact. My daughter gave me kisses three times yesterday. She is slowly warming up to all of us. I met several adoptive families in the lobby last night for pics. One family just had Got ya day! They picked up their one year old son and bought him a cake. Of cores we had to get pics of all the kids. I will add pics when I get back to the US. The mom and dad of the one year old picked up a cake. They gave everyone a piece of cake,with the exception of my daughter. Well my one year old did not like that and crawled over the seat and grabbed moms so fast. It was sweet! Yesterday we went to Seole Tower. It was neat for Justin to see, but I think he got tired because he had to hold the baby the whole way. She would not let him out of her sight, but has long has she is in his arms she is a very happy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment