Sunday, September 5, 2010

Church for the first time. Week one home.

Ally is doing great! She is really adjusting well. She slept in her crib all night last night. Yesterday Ally went with me to a baby shower, we had a great time mother daughter bonding. Well we did until I ended up making a fool of my self and fell on my rear end ha ha (call me miss grace). The main thing was the baby was OK. I did not hurt anything but my pride. Today we went to church with Ally for the first time. She did great! After church we ate at Bob Evens and took a bike ride. We ended up at river scape and took a paddle boat ride. It was great except for Ally did not like the life jacket. When we got home our little princes was exhausted. She loves to explore and see new things. Likes the outdoors. I am amazed at how well she is adjusting to US time.

No comments:

Post a Comment