Friday, September 24, 2010

Week 4

Ally is doing so well. She is very loved and she knows it. She will do sweet things like clap her hands. Her smile makes me so happy. I can't believe it was 4 weeks ago they put her in my arms. She loves to look at picture books and points at things like she wants us to tell her what is in the picture. She tried to feed herself with a spoon today. She is messy, but hey everyone has to learn some time. We have the Birthright Walk in the morning. Today though we just bummed around the house. I thought it was important that she have some at home time with her mom. Tuesday we went to see her neurologist. He wants a CT scan, but thinks he wants to do surgery. Justin and I will really have to talk about this decision. We will get a second opinion first and we still have a lot of questions that need answered first. God is good and his grace is sufficient to get us through what ever is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment