Saturday, September 18, 2010

Week three over

Week three! Last Sunday we had her a 1st birthday party for her. She had a Hello Kitty Cake. It was small because I did not want to many people to scare her. She is a sweet girl. She hates to be left alone. Naps are an problem because when I rock her and she wakes up every time I try to put her down. We took her to the Dr. Wednesday. The Dr. referred us to a Nero Dr. and a eye Dr at Riley Children's. The Dr said that she did not think she will need a Cranial Release. This is great news. She has met all our family. I have a Baby carrier and she likes to be carried around in it. We take long walks in a stroller. She eats well. The other day we were at my moms and she went to get my sun glasses. She looked at them like she new she should not tough them. When I said no she ran to me and gave me a hug. Tonight we went to "The Whistle Stop" for my uncles engagement party. We have several weddings to go to in October. One of her favorite things to play with is my purses. She has several of her own. My mother gave her a key Bord the other day that did not work. She loved it. She wants to be a big girl. She hates sip cups. Today she acutely used her big girl potty!

No comments:

Post a Comment